Happy Friday Everyone! I’m praying and hoping that you have a fantastic weekend and a safe one! It has been so many uncertainties going on in this world that I thought to make a monthly bucket list for myself. This has helped me tremendously, especially during these trying times! Do you feel tired, exhausted, frustrated, confused etc? I know me too, my anxiety is at an all-time high but I have found easy ways to escape, relax and take care of myself.
I have been spending lots of time with my close friends and family. This reduces my stresses and it takes the edge off. I try to indulge in simple pleasures and just take time to relax. Inside, I’ve listed some things on my bucket list that you can try as well. I highly suggest you make one too. I pray this works for you and try them out, you can’t go wrong. I’m sure it will help you as well on your journey. This makes for a great Feel Good Friday!
- Choose joy and live moments in the present!
- Live life one day at a time, thats all you can do!
- Pray when you feel anxious
- Get off social media and unplug if you feel like you’re comparing
- Stop yourself from mindless scrolling
- Read a good book, anything of your interest
- Donate unwanted clothing
- Unfollow accounts that don’t encourage or motivate you
- Try picking up and reading your bible
- Find beauty in everything
Bonus: Buy that fancy pair of shoes you always wanted!