Hey guys, so it’s my birthday week and everyone has been asking me what I want to do or what I want. I really do not need or want anything just blessed to see another year. Especially since my grandson is here and makes everything so much better, I just want to be happy, smile, eat good food and relax! I was supposed to be on a beach in Cancun but those plans got canceled but hopefully I can enjoy myself doing something else. You should have seen me ordering all sorts of bikinis too ha!
Not sure what will be in store but in the meantime, I put together a wish list of some things that I was eyeing online that you may like as well. Are you the type that doesn’t really require much for your birthday? I used to have this extravagant birthday parties and all of that but now that I’m older, I wouldn’t just mind being somewhere quiet and by the water lol. I’m getting old. Be safe out there!
- I want to wake up next to my boyfriend and see his fuzzy face!
- In LOVE with this pink YSL small monogram Matelasse Metallic Leather Wallet On Chain
- Glitterville Let Them Eat Cake Tiara, I am obsessed!
- Still trying to get the Mackenzie-Childs Courtley Check Tea Kettle with Bird
- Gucci GG Tulle Bodysuit, so sexy!
- Gucci leather thong Double G thong sandals, pinktastic!
- I had reservations for lunch at The Garden Room Atlanta but they were canceled, hopefully they reopen soon.
- I want to try the Princess Make A Wish Milkshake at Sugar Factory Atlanta
- Been obsessing over this sexy Gara dress from Shop Alexis
- Wouldn’t mind heading back to this amazing beach front W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- I love hearts, this David Yurman cable heart bracelet is so pretty!