I had a few road trips last week and GMC was so nice to drop me off their all-new 2021 GMC Yukon AT4. I was NOT expecting this truck to be so HUGE in person but I am kinda used to driving vehicles like this because my ex husband owns a GMC Yukon and he’s also a trucker. I would often help him drive his 18 wheelers, so it was not an issue for me at all lol. I felt extremely comfortable to say the least.
I really loved how roomy the Yukon was, how it handled on the road, the design of it and I can go on. One thing for sure, it got lots of looks on the highway and when I pulled up in shopping plazas men would often look puzzled as to why I was driving such a large SUV lol. They loved it and would walk up and ask questions about it and I would inform them that I was reviewing it but loved it. It’s a great vehicle if you work in construction or have a large family because it’s also equipped with three rows of seats, sirius xm radio, wifi, tv’s and a lot of other bells and whistles.
For me personally, it’s too much because my family is very small and I don’t plan on going off road anytime soon. It’s definitely a truck for someone that lives in the sticks with a lot of mud, dirt roads etc (it’s a AT4). I still liked it and people definitely get out of your way when they see you coming lol! More pics inside and information on it and if you’re in the market for a new truck like this, do some research on this Yukon, fully loaded like this starting at $75,000.
About the 2021 GMC Yukon
The Yukon is GMC’s flagship SUV, enhanced for 2021 with class-leading technology and elevated by precisely engineering its capability. Offered in both Denali and AT4 trims, Yukon provides the perfect ride for any adventure.
- Denali Trim: Equipped with Denali-exclusive instrument panel design, four unique color themes, distinctive and premium interior details and 14-speaker Bose Performance Series Audio System.
- AT4 Trim: Provides a premium off-road inspired design cues to match its strong capability. Featuring a rugged, all-terrain fascia and when at it maximum height, offers a 32-degree approach angle for added off-road capability.
- First In Class Four-Corner Air Suspension: Air Ride Adaptive Suspension delivers cloud-like ride comfort and the AT4 can raise and offer an additional 2 inches (50 mm) of ground clearance.
- High-Definition Cameras: Class leading 9 camera views increase driver visibility, including HD Surround Vision and Rear Camera Mirror.
- 15” Head-up Display: The all-new 15” multicolor diagonal head-up display projects navigation, speed, music and more onto the windshield.
- Active Response 4WD System: All-new 4WD system seamlessly sends optimal torque to each wheel to improve traction while driving off-road or in slick conditions like rain and snow.
- Power Sliding Console: With the press and hold of a button, the main storage console between the driver and passenger seats slides back up to 10 inches, offering a hidden and secure storage drawer.
- Sliding 2nd Row Seats: Second-row seating enhancements optimize second-row and rear cabin space
- Rear Seat Media: Two 12.6” diagonal touch screens in the back seat allow for a wide range of media capability such as Apple TV, Playstation and Navigation integration.
- Interior Space: The most spacious Yukon ever offers 10.1 extra inches in 3rd row leg room and increased cargo space behind the 3rd row by 66%
- Magnetic Ride Control 4.0: 4th generation Magnetic Ride Control offers more precise data from new sensors at each wheel, including accelerometers and units measuring yaw, pitch and roll.
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto: New phone integration features available on select MyLink infotainment systems are CarPlay and Android Auto. Both applications enable phone users to display certain apps and functionality from their phone on the vehicle‘s infotainment display, allowing them to control those apps and functions via the vehicle‘s infotainment system touchscreen or voice commands.
- 4G LTE WiFi: Enables drivers to explore new features like a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot capable of pairing up to seven devices, as well as improved access to existing OnStar safety and security services.
**Additional information on the GMC Yukon can be found on https://media.gmc.com/media/us/en/gmc/yukon-090421.html