Happy Friday EVERYONE, I hope you have an amazing weekend! I am back with a few more self indulgences that you can do to relax and spend some quality time with yourself! I am all about self care and finding things to do that brings peace! I will be traveling a lot this Spring/Summer and one thing that I will be doing is heading to a Lake House soon and I know I will find that very rewarding.
I will be also be going to Pensacola, Florida to a stay at a hotel right on the beach. Then I’m off to some cabins in the mountains. If you notice, I’m always around water, I just find it very calming and it helps me clear my mind. I actually live minutes from Lake Lanier, I drive up there all the time. Make sure to check back for all the pretty pics from my adventures and inside I have a list of things you can do just to indulge. Have a great weekend and be safe everyone!
- Wear that pretty lingerie set you never thought you would put on!
- Spend an afternoon at an art gallery
- Send someone special a gift card to say you were thinking about them
- Go to your local library and browse all afternoon
- Sign up and take swimming lessons
- Light candles throughout the house and listen to jazz
- Go get your favorite ice cream
- Google how to make a yummy daiquiri and treat yourself
- DIY project, give yourself a hot-oil treatment
- Buy yourself a pretty sparkly tiara and really wear it
- Splurge on a lovely coffee table book
- Sign up for a craft class like pottery or painting class
- Learn to play tennis
- Send yourself flowers for NO reason
- Or send your grandma, mom, sister, auntie or bestie flowers to say, I Love You!