I asked my daughter have she started doing any Christmas shopping yet and she said NO! I keep telling her to stop being a procrastinator but a lot of people don’t watch the news like I do and they stated that it’s going to be lots of delays in shipping and in products, so to shop early!
I was done holiday shopping last month lol. Everyone that I did shop for is getting only 1 gift anyway, so I’m not worried too much! If you are a last minute person, I got you covered and you still may have some time to shop and ship on time. Most things I’ve listed are online and you can still pray that it gets to you or your loved ones just in the nick of time. I found some cute things that you may love. Happy Holidays and stay safe out there!
- I found this cute company that makes cookie kits that can ship, OWN Tv just sent me a one and I love it BCakeNY
- This is a great time of year to give back, I always donate monthly to Quinn House it’s a food pantry for needy families.
- Jessie Steele has some amazing holiday aprons for you and your mini me.
- If you’re a tea lover like me then you have to check out Tea Chest Hawaii
- Lowes Atlanta Hotel has a new exhale spa fitness yoga class you have to try!
- This cute Scarlet Smocked Skirt is darling from Cynthia Rowley
- The cutest feather-trimmed mule slides from J Crew, yes!
- Great holiday gift idea, Dragon Glassware Barbie Martini Glasses
- If you have an office, this lucite acrylic wall calendar would be wonderful or a great gift idea from Andis List Shop
- This red blouse is GIVING and so cute! Very flattering for any body type by Red Dress