What’s shaking everyone and thanks for stopping by! I’m back with another post all about cute things I found online while sitting here in my bed surfing the internet and finding cute stuff. Lord knows I don’t need another thing and STILL waiting for items to ship to me that’s been either backordered or lost in the mail smh! Have you guys experienced this as well? I ordered so many things and they keep emailing me apologizing and saying my items have been either lost in the mail or haven’t shipped at all.
That’s why I hate ordering online it’s so nerve wracking! Anyway enough about me being pissed off about my stuff here is a list inside of things I saw online that I wanted to share with you. Happy New Year and congrats to Rev. Raphael Warnock for making history and becoming Georgia’s first African American Senator!
- You guys know I love a good heel, these strappy ones are too cute from SybG by Sybille Guichard
- Urban Decay has a new hydromaniac tinted glow hydrator foundation, I have it, works good!
- In the market for a new SUV? I love this all-new Chevy Tahoe that I get to review this weekend!
- Disney “Wanda Vision” debuts on Disney + on January 15th. It’s a live action series.
- If you’re not following Darius Wiliams and all his scrumptious recipes, where have you been? His latest cookbook is called, Stories from my grandmother’s Kitchen available now.
- I’m doing a radio show this Thursday, January 7th on The L.I.C.K. Morning Show with Kelz, listen live at www.hits923/ATL.com
- Looking for a yummy new brunch spot? Try Uncle Jack’s on Canton Street, it’s so delicious!
- DeMode Atelier makes the most adorable winter caps with jazzy embellishments!
- If you’re a StarBucks coffee drinker they have the cutest grid cold cups right now in pastel!
- I’m going on a mini vacay soon, this hollow out bikini is EVERYTHING and reasonably priced at Chic Me.