Yesterday I did an act of kindness for someone that made me feel really good inside. Now that I think about it, I actually did it twice this week lol! I just randomly picked two friends and blessed them. Just say they were both extremely happy and the joy I could hear in their voices were priceless! One person just yelled out thanking me profusely and I told her, I wish I could have done more but you know I love yah! It’s things like that, that make my heart skip a beat and I was so happy to help her.
That’s when I got to thinking about affirmations and what I practice daily! I’m up at the crack of dawn everyday and this is when I’m most productive and at my best. I think clearer, it’s quiet and peaceful. I light a candle, sit in my bed, get out my journal and I start to write down things that I am grateful for. I add things that I want to accomplish for the day and I pray over it. This starts my day off feeling so revitalized and refreshed. I hope you read this and try doing the same. I put together 15 Self-Care Affirmations that I live by and that are important to me, plus it keeps me on track, hope you enjoy, stay safe everyone!
- I CAN DO ALL THINGS through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
- I AM WHOLE. I AM WORTHY. I am open to divine LOVE.
- I ATTRACT Prosperity, Abundance, and Opportunity. I am a magnet for creative and direction.
- My Thoughts Become My Reality. I have unlimited power to succeed.
- I AM ALLOWED to find peace and comfort.
- I AM Worthy Of My Dreams and Goals, and I am exactly where I Need to be on these journeys.
- EVERY Day is An Opportunity to learn, create, succeed and begin again.
- I AM my greatest ally.
- I ADD Value to the word especially to my romantic relationships, my family, my friends and my workplace.
- It doesn’t matter if I make mistakes, It matters that I learn from them.
- Messiness and contradiction are natural to the human experience. I love my complexity and potential.
- I’m STRONG & Capable. I’m thankful for my body for getting me through complicated and stressful times.
- GOOD THINGS are still to come.
- I see obstacles as an opportunity to adapt and evolve. I become a better version of myself every day.
- I AM LETTING GO OF TOXIC EMOTIONS & MEMORIES. I release thought of jealousy, fear, anxiety, negativity and helplessness, replacing them with affirmations of power, joy and creativity.